Monday, November 6, 2006

update

I know, I haven't updated since I announced my pregnancy. Everyone now knows and is so excited. I haven't had morning sickness yet, a few times randomly where I felt a little nausea, but it passed. I have been increadibly exhusted and find that I need a nap a day to make it to the end of the night. Also I have been craving calcium like there is no tomorrow. so tons of string cheese, milk and yogurt for me... but cant complain its healthyMy first Dr. appointment is tomorrow moring at 11. I will try to update tomorrow night or Wed. about what is going on. Chris is coming with me. I am excited. Nothing really esle to report. Oh I bought my first pair of materinity pants. I dont have any nice pants that fit (since i have gain a little bit of weight since last year). And this weekend Chris and I are going to Toronto with his parents and are going to see Pippin and go out to a nice dinner and the following weekend is my uncle's big party for my cousin's adoption, so i bought a pair of pants from Gap Maternity that will last me all throughout my pregnancy and afterwards. Thats it.. we are doing fine so far!

No comments: