Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything looks good. I am 21 weeks and 3 days along. From here on out I will be going to the doctors every week or two, depending on whats going on. Fun! Saw the babies briefly just to check their hearts out and to make sure everything looks good. They were moving around a lot... so cute as usual. My weight and blood pressure is good. Saw Dr B. we briefly discussed birthing options, I said we were pretty sure we were just going to do a planned C-Section, since there are risks no matter how you slice it. Nothing is set in stone yet (though I am pretty much set on it) but if/when I get a C-section they will schedule it for Monday June 25th. So as of now the latest my boys will be born is June 25th. That is providing they stay in my belly and don't decide to show up on their own schedule. Nothing else new to report, I have a sonogram in two weeks at my next check up.

No comments: