Thursday, September 18, 2008

surgery update take 2

Hey Everyone... Alex here... got some news

So everything was going really well until Mommy took off my diaper for his sponge bath and noticed his stent was coming out. So she called Dr. Voit's office and the nurse said to make sure I am still peeing and come in in the morning and they will fix it... however if I don't pee because the stent is blocking it we have to go to the ER, so Mommy called Daddy to update him and then went to bath me. When she took off my diaper afterwards (she left it on and just washed my hair) it was completely out.... the good news is it definitely won't block my pee now.... however first think in the morning we are off to Downtown Baltimore for it to get unstitched from me. Mommy is super excited!!!!

After all that funess.... someone.... and I am not naming names..... but it wasn't me... decided it would be fun to climb onto the shelves in our play area. Luckily Mommy and Daddy were watching and pulled Nate.... I mean the person who shall remain nameless off the shelves and immediately took the shelves out of the play area. However this does mean we now have access to all 3 windows to bang on endlessly!!!

Alright... I am exhausted! Night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enough suspense... i want to see the nate video!!! *hug* i love you! hope all is well.