Friday, December 15, 2006

On sunday I will be 11 weeks along, Still having fun with morning sickness on random days... like today, today was a morning sickness day. Its not that bad, I throw up once and I am all done. Sometimes its before I eat (which is nasty) and sometimes its right after breakfast, which I prefer. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, hopefully will hear the heart beat. Sleeping is always fun. I get up at least once, ususally twice to pee. This week I started sleeping with a cylinder pillow between my legs because when I would get up to pee and climb back into bed my back would be so uncomfertable, but the pillow between my legs helps so much. I am still completely exhusted, working a ton of hours doesn't help. One more week and our holiday season will be over and I get 3 days off in a row to go to West Virginia and see the in-laws. Then I go back to work and the store will be quieter for a little while at least..

No comments: