Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well I am in complete shock even though it has been many hours since I heard the news. They have to rerun the tests because yes the level of AFP was high for one baby... but we aren't having one baby... we are having IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!So the technician was scanning my belly and after a minute or two paused, looked at my paper work and looked back at the screen. Now I thought I saw two heads... however I am not trained and couldnt tell a head from a butt so I had no idea what I was seeing. The technician than asks me how many babies I thought I was carrying and I responded 1, knowing imediately that wasn't the correct answer anymore. So SURPRISE we are having twins, identical twins. Don't know the gender yet, but from the sonogram everything looks really good. I am sure the test will come back fine the second time around. The babies names are offically right now Baby A and Baby B. Baby B is much more active and was moving around a lot during the sonogram, B waved and turned around and even mooned us. still a little too early to determine gender, so we still have to wait for next month.

Baby A waving





Both A and B



Baby B profile

No comments: