Monday, March 12, 2007

I am offically 23 weeks and 2 days pregnant (as of Tuesday). I have a Drs appointment Wed. for a sonogram and normal check up. I am feeling tons more moving in my belly nowadays, Chris catches a feel every now and then, they like to move when I am resting... they were moving at work... but I don't like to share my belly to much so I kept the moving and shaking to myself.... I am selfish like that. I am feeling great... minus being tire all the time. I am stepping down the week after next as Assistant Manager of the store, I will no longer be salaried. Probably work 4 hours a day 4 days a week, and not on weekends either. I just have no energy and it's getting uncomfertable to do photo sessions. I am kind of hoping my doctor encourages me to quit working all together, but not on bed rest, there is so much housework that has to be done. I now weigh in at 175, by far the heaviest I have ever been. People still don't believe that I am now almost 6 months pregnant with twins.. but I am 5'11 and slender so I hide it well. Here are some pictures that Kim took of me at work.... everyone gets to practice maternity posing on me... I am not showing as well as I do standing up. but here are the photos







No comments: