Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG NEWS!

Hey everyone, Nate here. I have a huge announcement to make. My baby brother, yeah I know it's only by a minute, but I am still older and I will never let him live it down... anyways... my baby brother Alex, and let me tell you how proud I am of him... I mean not as proud as I am of myself, I mean come on lets face it... I am AWESOME! But I think you all knew that. Anyways, my baby brother was playing with Miss Lori, who brought her friend an O/T and Miss Lori got Alex to stand up perfectly, which I really don't know what the big deal is because I have been doing it for MONTHS!, anyways so he was standing there a little ways away from Mommy and he from a standing all by himself position he too 5 steps to her. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Previously he had been falling gracefully while taking steps... but it's officially ALEX IS WALKING!!!!!!!!

He was so proud of himself he did his excited thing where he waves his arms like he is going to fly away, opens his mouth really big and screams for like 5 minutes. Mommy was so proud too, she called Daddy and he got proud to..... hmm maybe this isn't a good thing... now I wont get all the attention..... and that mean soon he will start being able to chase me back or worse... out run me.... hmmmm.... maybe we should rethink this whole Alex walking thing..... this isn't going to be good news for me.

Oh well. We are off to Nana's and Grandad's for the day, maybe today Mommy will bring home the rest of our Christmas toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see it!